Our dedicated full-time College Counselors offer unlimited individual support from day one, helping with each aspect of your university or college application process.
After school College Counseling Club
Up to 5 hours college counseling per week
Individual and personal essay workshops
- Counselors have extensive experience of working in university and college admissions, with first hand understanding of how universities and college assess applications
- Extensive support if you apply to the most selective universities or colleges or seek careers in competitive areas
- Extended college counseling hours throughout the year and after school College Counseling Club to support you through every step of the university or college admission process
- You can attend university or college application workshops
Standardized test preparation for Grade 10 and 11
Individualized College Counseling Plan
University application workshops
- Standardized test preparation for Grade 11 and 12 students is taught in the classroom by expert teachers who are available to assist and answer questions throughout the week
- University or college application process for Grade 11, spring semester, is taught in the classroom by expert college counselors
- Individualized College Counseling Plan (giving assistance throughout the college admission and application process)
- You will receive up to 5 hours college counseling per week depending on your grade.
- Individual and personal essay workshops
"The College Counseling helped me a lot with my college essays. I attended the college visits too, which were very useful in helping me decide where I want to go."
David Vo - Vietnamese - Studying Psychology (with a scholarship of $17,000 per year) at University of Denver