CATS provides you with the best preparation for the competitive and demanding Law application process.
The extra support encourages you to really challenge yourself, builds upon your interest in the subject and engages you in extra-curricular activities to help you stand out from other applicants.
- One-to-one university application support
- Mock interviews
- Advice regarding your personal statement and any additional work requested by universities
- Talks from university Admissions Tutors
- Opportunities to participate in activities ranging from Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Olympiad challenges, Excelsis Awards, Leadership awards and challenges, and weekly debating clubs
- Visiting speakers and trips to magistrates’ courts
- The opportunity to apply for work placements
- Regular mentoring by the University of Kent Law Department, Critical Lawyers’ Group (Canterbury)
- Annual visit to UN for debates in New York (Canterbury)
- Preparation for Law National Aptitude Test (LNAT) university entrance exam
Recent CATS students have been accepted to some of the best universities to study competitive Law courses.
|Complete uni guide Subject ranking
||Times top university ranking
||University of Edinburgh
||University of Bristol
||University of Warwick
||University of Leeds
||University of York
||University of Exeter
||University of Birmingham
||University of Kent