CATS provides you with excellent preparation to be successful in your university application.
Excellent teaching in key subject areas is complemented by extra-curricular activities which challenge you, allow you to show off your talents and widen your knowledge.
- One-to-one university application support
- Mock interviews
- Advice regarding your personal statement and any additional work requested by universities
- Opportunities to participate in activities ranging from Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Olympiad challenges, Excelsis Awards, Leadership awards and challenges, weekly debating clubs and Model United Nations
- Participation in the Bank of England Interest Rate 2.0 Challenge competition (Cambridge)
- Attendance at the Marshall Society Economics Conference at the University of Cambridge (Cambridge)
- Visit to the Bank of England (Canterbury and London)
- The opportunity to apply for work placements through pathway CTM
- A lively series of talks on and off site to provide breadth and depth to your knowledge and understanding (London)
- Day trips to review a variety of London businesses (London)
- Residential trip to Frankfurt (London)