You will sell yourself to universities through your portfolio, or through a response to a project brief on a tight timescale.
Our experienced teachers will help you to prepare so that you can put your ideas across as effectively as possible.
- One-to-one university application support
- Mock interviews
- Advice regarding your personal statement and portfolio preparation
- The opportunity to apply for work placements
- Drawing and life drawing clubs
- The chance to visit Paris, Berlin and Florence to view the classical and renaissance architecture as well as the fantastic and inspiring architecture in Cambridge itself (Cambridge)
- A residential trip to Barcelona (London)
- A lively series of talks on and off site to provide breadth and depth to your knowledge and understanding (London)