The right choice
It can be challenging to identify which university degree is right – we provide all the information you need to make your decision.
- Seminars with visiting experts from a range of universities throughout the year
- Guidance on choosing the best subject and university, depending on your interests
Every week different universities visit our campuses to provide you with useful insight to the university admissions process.
- Campus visits from over 165 universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
- Universities from around the world visit CATS regularly throughout the year to tell you about their courses and give you the chance to ask questions.
- It is important that you really know about the universities that you are applying to. We encourage you to visit when they have open days so that you can look around and ask questions.
CATS University Fair
The CATS Canterbury University Fairs are exclusive events only open to CATS students and are some of the largest in the UK.
- Over 70 universities attend each Fair – including the prestigious University of Cambridge, London School of Economics and Imperial College London, as well as world-leading US and Canadian universities
- The Fair provides you with a valuable opportunity to talk directly to University Admissions Teams about their degree programmes, locations and specific entry criteria.
What universities say about our University Fair:
"I was very pleased to attend the recent HE fair at CATS College Canterbury. I found students exceptionally well prepared and familiar with both universities and specific courses they wished to apply for. The quality of students were of very high calibre and we very much look forward to welcoming more CATS College graduates."
"I was impressed with the quality of the students, both in terms of the focus on their studies and in terms of the fact that they seemed confident of achieving our entry requirements."
"Students from CATS College are well prepared for university study and the Higher Education Fair held here is a great opportunity for them to find a course and institution that matches their aspirations."
"The exhibition was a great success, I met many gifted and talented students on the day. The quality of the students was extremely high and they had obviously undertaken research on universities and courses prior to attending. I’m confident a number of students will continue their students at Lancaster University and hope I have the opportunity to participate again next year."
"This was an excellent event where the students were well prepared with good questions about studying at a UK University. We have several CATS College graduates already studying at Aston and we look forward to receiving applications from the students I met at the recent events."