Cambridge has cinemas showing films from around the world seven days a week:
- Cambridge Vue: 8 screen multiplex, mainly current Hollywood / British Blockbusters
- Cineworld: 8 screen multiplex, mainly current Hollywood / British Blockbusters
- Picturehouse: Arts Cinema showing a large range of international films, smaller budget movies and current Hollywood / British Blockbusters.
Shopping & Fashion
The city centre has a great mix of large designer chains, international high-street stores and smaller independent boutiques. Main shopping locations are:
- Grand Arcade award-winning centre with over 60 shops, a focal point for shoppers looking for major brands
- The Grafton with over 60 stores, cinema and restaurants
- Daily market in the central square offering arts and crafts, food produce and bric-a-brac
- Sunday Arts & Crafts market on Trinity Street.
Cambridge is host to a number of highly regarded festivals during which the city buzzes with excitement and activity. The festivals are held throughout the year and offer the best variation of music, film and literature including: