Explore top university or college options while studying in and exploring Boston – America’s most academic city.
Experience a true American high school and attend daily classes in ESL development, SAT and ACT testing preparation, and bi-weekly workshops on preparing for American college admissions.
- Minimum English standard: Equivalent to TOEFL 40/IELTS 4.0.
- Average class size: 12–15
- Age: 14–17
- Course length: 1–4 weeks
- Start dates: July 9th–August 6th 2017*
- Price: $1,875 per week**
In this class, you will:
- Attend college counseling workshops
- Develop your essay writing skills
- Improve your English skills
- Learn SAT-ACT exam tips
- Participate in extracurricular activities
- Learn about American culture
- Visit great places on excursions
*Program run by our sister group Stafford House International
**Price includes accommodation and food. Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional cost.
Sample Ivy Leadership Program schedule