Develop your knowledge of specific subjects, universities or careers, and gain an understanding of the UK education system.
Medics Preparation Programme
Compulsory programme if you are a Fast- Track A level student aspiring to study Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine or Pharmacy.
- Visit medical facilities and understand how the NHS works
- Get a head start in preparing your university application
- Prepare for university entrance exams
- Attend lectures on ethics and engage with patient groups
- Gain advice from Higher Education Advisors
- Visit top UK medical schools
Programme key facts
|Medics Preparation Programme
||IELTS 4.0+/intermediate level