Oxbridge Preparation Programme
Be ready for your interview
Who is this programme for?
For students aspiring to study at the prestigious universities of Oxford, Cambridge and other top UK universities, this course will bring clarity to your thinking and writing skills.
You will attend the University of Oxford Open Day, visit the University of Cambridge and universities in London. You will have lectures with academics from The University of Cambridge as well as other prestigious colleges to help you prepare your application.
What will you achieve?
- have a better understanding of what life is like as an Oxbridge student
- complete an independent research project and demonstrate your interest for a particular subject - something that is required in an Oxbridge interview
- write a personal statement
- practise and develop your Oxbridge interview skills and receive advice on how to improve your performance
- enjoy lectures from Cambridge academics and admissions officers.
|Language level requirements
||IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
|Maximum class size
You will gain insight into what it takes to progress to a world-ranked university. The course combines interactive workshops, lectures from Oxbridge academics and trips around the UK to inspire and inform your university application.
- What is it like studying medicine at the University of Cambridge?
- Economics and the London School of Economics
- Study History of Art: From Baroque to Banksy
- Study Chemistry: How to think like a scientist
- Studying Politics at Cambridge
- Study Modern Languages: gain a global perspective
- How to apply to an Oxbridge university
- Improving your research skills
- How to write a personal statement for your Oxbridge application
- 'Interviews at Oxbridge' by a professor from the University of Cambridge
- Oxbridge interview practice
- Introduction to developing your independent research project
- Boost your English skills
- Develop your independent research project
- Present your independent research project
- How to think critically
- 'Maths Masterclass' by a Durham University alumni
- Visit the University of Oxford Open Day
- A trip to the cinema
- Indoor climbing
- Visit the University of Cambridge colleges
- Imperial College London tour
- Visit the V&A Museum in London
- A trip to Grantchester Meadows
- Punting on the River Cam
- Outdoor theatre show
*Timetables are subject to change. We reserve the right to change these schedules with out prior notice.