Bloomberg Business Advantage
Who is this programme for?
For students with a keen interest in business, finance and economics wanting to develop their business awareness, skills and experience.
Depending on your academic level, you will work on a research project utilising the Bloomberg Terminals or you will complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts certification (BMC), an eight hour self-study qualification. Both options will help you develop essential skills needed to go on to study business at a higher level.
You will also visit leading London companies and be inspired to develop your own ideas and start your career.
What will you achieve?
- use the Bloomberg Terminals to either complete a business research project or complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts certification
- understand how to apply to university in the UK
- develop academic skills such as critical thinking, presentation skills and research methodologies
- develop essential skills such as confidence, leadership and teamwork.
|Language level requirements
||IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
|Maximum class size
Benefit from bespoke business lessons which will serve as an introduction to the subject at a higher level on programmes such as A level or University Foundation Programme. Deepen your cultural experience of London through a range of extracurricular activities in one of the top cities in the world.
- What is it like to study a Business, Finance or Economics degree at university?
- Marketing strategies and the impact of economic changes
- Financial stability of a firm and Human resource management
- Introduction to using a Bloomberg Terminal
- How to plan a research project
- Employability skills workshop with a leading
- Presentation skills: how to present your research project
- What skills do you need to excel in Business?
- The external environment
- The Marketing Mix
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Business ethics
- The importance of cash flow to a business
- Innovation strategies
- Human resource management
- Tour the Bloomberg Headquarters
- A trip to the British Museum
- Campus tours of top London universities
- Shopping at the Westfield Centre
- A trip to Canary Wharf, Camden Market and Greenwich
- Trip on the London Eye and a city walk
- Thames River Cruise
*Timetables are subject to change. We reserve the right to change these schedules with out prior notice.