A year in review 2018
Boarding school experienceStudent stories
9 July 2018
It’s been a busy year for CATS College students across all our campuses in the UK. As the summer term 2018 comes to a close, we share some of this year’s highlights including top university offers. Our students have now completed their exams and eagerly await their results. We wish them all the best of luck.
CATS College, Cambridge
Dr Craig Wilson, Principal
• University of Cambridge academics support students interested in applying for Oxbridge (Oxford and Cambridge).
• Students receive offers from top universities including: Durham, Imperial, Oxford, Lancaster and London School of Economics.
CATS College, Canterbury
Dr Sarah Lockyer, Principal
• Consistently ranked among the top 10 of best sixth form schools
• Students receive offers from a range of universities including: Durham, Imperial, King’s College London, Manchester and University College London
CATS College, London
Mario di Clemente, Principal
• News on the launch of its new Bloomberg Business Lab – the first school in Europe with this facility
• A range of Russell Group universities have made offers to CATS London students including Birmingham, Cambridge, Durham, King's College London, and London School of Economics.
<< View all blog articles