CATS Academy Boston excels at offering US students the opportunity to learn within a dynamic international community of learners.
For US students. CATS Academy Boston offers the unparalleled chance to engage in a multicultural educational setting that facilitates the highest academic and personal achievement.
Classes are far more than lessons – they are environments of cultural sharing that help to cultivate knowledge about the world around us and sensitize students to the vast diversity of our global world.
As a US student at CATS Academy Boston, you are in the decidedly unique position to share time and exchange ideas with students from over 30 different countries!
In addition to the outstanding opportunity to prepare for college as a global citizen, CATS Academy Boston offers:
- A student to teacher ratio of 10:1, guaranteeing small class sizes and individualized curriculum planning in every subject.
- An average of 20 hours of individual college counseling per student, per year. This is an outstanding opportunity to prepare of the best fit college or university for you with dedicated personal assistance.
- Free ACT/SAT preparation for each student. CATS Academy Boston offers ACT/SAT prep as part of your course schedule.
- Regular meetings with your Advisor to ensure that students are thriving, both academically and personally throughout their academic journey at CATS Academy Boston.
- Extensive extra-curricular choices, including sports and clubs (up to 15 different choices each season)
- Over 15 Advanced Placement classes
- Free teacher and peer tutoring
- Fall and spring visits to colleges and universities
5 day boarding program
You can experience boarding school life and still return home on the weekends to spend time with family.
Board with us 5 days a week
- Students are fully immersed boarders for 5 days and can take advantage of the community at CATS Academy Boston, structured study time, engagement with evening activities, access to faculty and time with peers.
- 5-day boarders return home on the weekends to spend time with family.
- Students are free from commuting to spend more time on their studies and engage in the school community.
How it works
- The week begins on Sunday evening, with check-in between 5.30 and 7.30pm, and concludes Friday afternoon after extra-curricular activities end.
- Accommodation fees for 5-day boarders: $15,000