Download our guide for students preparing to join CATS:
It's essential for International Students to take out adequate insurance while studying.
'Student Cover' has been created in partnership with Endsleigh, the UK's largest student insurance provider. With both Standard and Standard Travel plus private Medical options, 'Student Cover' is specifically designed to meet your needs - from the time you set off to the moment you arrive back home.
Gadget and Possessions Cover
- Cover for gadgets and possessions for the duration of your course and whilst travelling to and from the UK.
Course Fees Cover
- If you have to cancel your course, cut it short or repeat it due to accident or sickness; we will reimburse your prepaid course fees.
Cancellation and Curtailment Cover
- If you have to cancel or curtail your study due to accident, illness or sickness, you can claim back the costs of prepaid travel and accommodation expenses.
- Medical cover including emergency medical and dental treatment costs.
- Repatriation to your home country if you are seriously ill or injured.
- Bringing a relative to the student's location to visit following a medical emergency.
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each beneficiary, except for claims under personal liability, personal accident and legal expenses, where no excess applies.
Cancellation or curtailment charges
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
Emergency medical and other expenses
- Treatment or surgery which in the opinion of the medical practitioner in attendance can wait until a beneficiary's return home.
- Medication, which prior to departure is known to be required.
Read more about Student Cover (External website)