Close search

Book a tour


International students, (including EU students coming for over 6 months) coming to study in the UK normally require a visa. Even if you can visit the UK without a visa, you may still need a visa to study here. If you travel without a valid visa, you may not be able to enter the UK. To find out how to apply for a visa, please visit

If you have any questions about your visa, please contact the Admissions team or click here -

Your visa guide