When staying in a homestay, students experience daily life in American culture. Living with an American family means practicing English with them every day, being included in their daily life as well as, holidays and participating in local activities with them.
CATS Academy homestay program offers:
- A fully furnished, clean and comfortable private bedroom with desk/study space
- Self-served continential breakfast and dinner prepared by the host seven days a week
- Lunch provided by hosts on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) - lunch provided at school on weekdays
- Internet access
- Linens and towels
- All utilities including television, local telephone and laundry facilities
- Public transportation (subway/bus) within walking distance
- Shuttle service to and from school - shuttle pick up and drop off points are easily accessible by public transportation
- All adults (18 years and older) in the homestay must pass a background check to host CATS Academy students
- Homestay families will always be at the house overnight - CATS Academy students are not allowed to stay alone overnight under any circumstances
- CATS Academy provides all guardian roles and takes responsibility for each homestay student.